Thursday, January 8, 2009

it all begins on the 30th of december. around 4.35 pm.. capucino reached the lcct airport with 2 bag of laugage.. waiting for barista to pick her up.. barista reached around that time with baristas best friend JC. then on the way home we stop by over in ampang.. n ate kom piah... wow super delicious.. sarawak special.. when we reached klang we ate some home cooked food.. by barista.. special dinner.. got stir fried egg with ham.. some vege.. its so sweet.. after the dinner we spent our time in the room.. chatting.. looking at each other... kikiki.... i cant discribe the feeling when my capucino is inside my arms hugging her... 31st new years eve... capucino.. came down to help barista.. ohh the momnet is sweet.. she was sitting all the time but her presence is enough to give barista power.. we ate wan than mee.. for breakfast.. kikiki.. then at lunch we ate together from the same spoon... jus a simple dish is made delicious... by sharring it with some one you really loved.. the moment just cant seem to past by.. reminiscing the moment now.. such unforgetable memories. at night we went to shah alam.. drinking a few cans of beer and waiting to see some new year fireworks.. but much to our anticipation there was not any fire works.. but the moment still was unforgetable.. we made the countdown ourselfs.. yy, ah chan also alex was there... we couted 10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1.. happy new year... oh my God.. i think God really put capucino with me for a reason.. for barista to love and care for her.. to past by every second together.. to make her life happy.. there is all the reason in the world for barista to love capucino.. after the countdown we drive back to klang.. n took supper in boston... ohh so nice... we ate with yy, ah chan and alex.. the steam ginger clam.. the fried nestum mantis prawn.. the hokkien mee.. ohh.. so nice.. after that on the 1st of january.. we were together.. she accompany barista at work again.. we ate curry prawn... a special dish i made for my dear capucino.. its just one special time we had.. she ate one spoon and i eat one spoon.. that is not an embarassing sight for me.. its jus sweet and nice. made others around feel the love we really had n appreciate the company of capucino beside barista.. the norm will laugh at us but will they really have such experience with his or her partner.. most of them will have other ways of showing thier love. but for barista that is the onli thing that barista can show to capucino how much i loved her... we past by the time together each n every second.. then on the 2nd day of the new year capucino is not feeling well.. yet she woke the lazy barista up.. barista was touched when she said something to barista. capucino said ( wo hen xi pai, wo ciau bu sing ni) then barista almost cried out.. barista kept the tears away.. not wanting to let my capucino sad.. then woke up n work... she accompanied barista even that she was unwell.. barista had never been such loved ever.. she was like an angel.. really sent by got to protect n cared for barista.. i really love capucino.. i cant live without her... i cant imagine the times i will past without her. the 3rd her illness has become much more serious.. but by my love... she will get well.. baristas caring ways .. its just sweet.. so nice.. the best gentleman.. barista will never be a bad guy infront of my capucino.. barista promise to improve to be a better man.. just to be the best so that capucino will have (xing fu) later at night we went for a movie.. with baristas sister.. janet and my (da sao bro xiao di).. we watch ip man.. capucino has already watch ip man in sarawak.. but she went for the movie again with barista.. we went pato.. shopping for awhile.. i bought 2 formal shirt for my capucino.. she will need that pretty shirt for her studies. i wont want my lou por to look always the best.. pretty...capucino is so nice... but after the movie my capucino is still not feeling well.. the cinema is cold.. we stick together.. after the nite capucino is to tired to move.. barista feed capucino water using baristas mouth... it sounds disgusting.. but she was tired... barista wantod to show his love.. much too much love... on the 4th capucino is getting better... so happy to see my capucino getting well so fast.. mayb its from all baristas strong antibody... feeding my capucino water... kikiki.. sweet... then the countdown begin.. capucino is going back to TM soon..jus cant think of the time barista will have without capucino... but she need to study.. all for her own good.. barista tried to give the best for capucino.. then at the 5th capucino is going bck to TM.. we start driving at 5pm.. we stop by at mcdonals.. to have fat choi burger..... kikiki.. the sweet capucino with the nice burger.. its just perfect.. then we drive n reach TM safely.. its raining.. God is is tring to let her know that baristas heart is crying as well... but its jus for some time.. barista help clean capucinos room.. because capucino is still unwell.. its my responsibility to make sure capucino wil have the best .. to do the best... just for her... as i was leaving capucino cried... i tried to hold my tears.. to let go.. if not barista wont leave..

this story will be inside baristas life forever.. the enternity..now i wanted to give this song to capucino.. onli this song can discribe my capucino.. its by shane ward.. breathless...


If our love was a fairy taleI would charge in and rescue you
On a yacht baby we would sailTo an island where we’d say I do
And if we had babies they would look like youIt’d be so beautiful if that came trueYou don’t even know how very special you are
Chorus
You leave me breathlessYou’re everything good in my lifeYou leave me breathlessI still can’t believe that you’re mineYou just walked out of one of my dreamsSo beautiful you’re leaving meBreathless
And if our love was a story bookWe would meet on the very first pageThe last chapter would be aboutHow I’m thankful for the life we’ve made
And if we had babies they would have your eyesI would fall deeper watching you give lifeYou don’t even know how very special you are
You leave me breathless
You’re everything good in my lifeYou leave me breathlessI still can’t believe that you’re mineYou just walked out of one of my dreamsSo beautiful you’re leaving me
You must have been sent from heaven to earth to change meYou’re like an angelThe thing that I feel is stronger than love believe meYou’re something specialI only hope that I’ll one day deserve what you’ve given meBut all I can do is tryEvery day of my life
You leave me breathlessYou’re everything good in my lifeYou leave me breathlessI still can’t believe that you’re mineYou just walked out of one of my dreamsSo beautiful you’re leaving meBreathless
You leave me breathlessYou’re everything good in my lifeYou leave me breathlessI still can’t believe that you’re mineYou just walked out of one of my dreamsSo beautiful you’re leaving meBreathless

No comments: