Saturday, December 19, 2009

long long time...

it feels nice to jus come in here once in a while jus to express myself. for the past few days my mind has beed thinking of the questions and answers that is really stupid n crazy. the fact is really unsure even for the smartest to know. even for math to calculate. there is a saying. that the PAST is HISTORY, TOMORROW is the FUTURE, but NOW..i mean NOW is PRESENT. these words really made me think deep in my roots. how i was brought up. my past my future n my present. i am happy to know that i have a really loving girlfriend. a good family. everything seem so nice. but life is always full of lies. i really don know where i will be heading to down the road. i hope all the best. i hope everything is ment to be in place. i would not want judgement by people. i would wan judgement by GOD. how is there people living by judging other. who are they. y dont they live thier life jus how they were ment to be. y cant i live the life that i wanted. must everything be under judgement. must everything about money n power. must we live our life in total control by these unvaluable creations.. there is nothing greater then love in this world. but wat is love without money. there links. life is linked no mater wat. how can i solve the problem. there will always be a way to solve. i am thinking of one. i wanted a guide. a light. someone to show me how to do. how to choose. this is a vr vr important task. for the one who will take it. i really wanted it to be her. its really such a hard task. i jus wanted something more...

No comments: