Thursday, September 3, 2009

bad day + bad timing = bad mood

sometimes a simple request can be catastrofic. i dont know wat other think of this question but for me its quite lame.... a question can make alot of changes in thier life n the way they think. first of all patiens is all it needs rite. but when a persons EQ is super low the really are super low. try think of it in another way. nothing is the way it was supposed to be. i do no say that my EQ is higher than anyone elses but the fact is that my EQ is for sure higher than those older then me. the way they think really makes me puke to the max. really make me think of the situation that i am standing. my status my value. if none of that matters here then y am i still here. its better if i jus leave n let everyone have a plesent day for the rest of thier stupid life... but anyways.. this really is not the worst.. the most unplesent part is really dark... its even darker then the night. that really i would not wan to share.

No comments: